Magic Whiteboard Review
“Make ideas stick with reusable dry erase sheets that cling to almost any flat surface. All our products are made from recyclable, statically charged polypropylene film that sticks with static. These products provide a fantastic alternative to flip charts and whiteboards”
Magic Whiteboard are made from recyclable, statically charged polypropylene film that sticks with static to almost any flat surface. These products provide a fantastic alternative to flip charts and whiteboards: cheaper, less bulky, portable, environmentally friendly and fun to use. They all stick without glue – using static – on any flat surface. They are Perfect for presentations, training events, conferences, brainstorming sessions, kids to draw on and more.
• Portable and lightweight
• Tear off one perforated sheet or use more to create a whiteboard up to 65 feet long with a single roll.
• Custom cut to any size or shape with scissors.
• Leaves NO marks, will not peel paint off the walls.
• Sticks to painted walls, wallpaper, glass & wood.
• Stick paper notes and photos to it – without glue, tape or pushpins.
• Use with normal dry whiteboard markers, wipe clean & REUSE each sheet.
• Simple to take down & stick back up again somewhere else.
• Made from recyclable statically charged polypropylene film.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.