Pearl Paradise Review and Giveaway
* I received this product for review with no other compensation. My review is my own thoughts and opinions.*
I got this BEAUTIFUL pearl ring for review from Pearl Paradise.
And I LOVE it. The ring is made up of sterling silver and the most gorgeous Vietnamese Akoya pearl. As they say on their website “Vietnamese Akoya pearls are known for their very thick nacre, high luster, and natural color. The production quantities for these pearls make up a small percentage of the entire Akoya pearl production each year, making these pearls in the top AAA quality, a rare find. ” For me this ring symbolizes my sons birthday, my mothers birthday and my grandsons birthday as it is their birthstone. It is very comfortable to wear.
And trust me I wear it every day all day all night. The only time I take it off is when I am giving grandson a bath and when I am cooking and will be putting my hands in food like hamburger and what not. Here let me show you this ring as words cant describe the beauty like a video…check this video out
Pearls are unique because they are natural, organic products Pearl Paradise uses the ranking system: A, AA, AA+, and AAA to grade their pearls. Six factors determine the quality, value and beauty of each pearl individually and they are:
- nacre (Nay-ker), also known as mother of pearl, is an organic-l material that what makes up the outer coating. It is strong, resilient, and iridescent.
- luster The more lustrous the pearl, the more it shines and reflects light and images
- surface is one of the most important characteristics interest and value. it should be smooth, clean and shiny. should have few, if any, bumps, abrasions, cracks, or other surface flaws.
- shape They come in wide variety of shape which are Symmetrical shapes are balanced and regular,Baroque shapes are irregular or abstract and Spherical shapes are perfectly round or nearly round. They are the “classic” pearl shape.
- color they come in a wide variety of colors, ranging from white to black.
- size diameter of every pearl is measured in millimeters, the larger they are the better quality.
Pearl Paradise and their Social media link are below make sure you follow and subscribe so you do not miss a moment!
Check out Pearl Paradise posting about Something Special: Vietnamese Akoya Pearls and From a Rubber Mold to a Finished Piece of Pearl Jewelry they have some AWESOME information on those postings for you to read!
I am excited to make the announcement that I am able to offer one of these gorgeous rings to you my readers and my fans for a giveaway!! WOO HOO..right!! So enter below and pass the word to your friends and family so they all have a chance to win as well!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
The winner is Btty M.